This is the official documentation of the Deformability Cytometry Open Repository (DCOR), a public repository for real-time deformability cytometry (RT-DC) datasets hosted by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft.
- Using DCOR
- Accessing Data on DCOR
- Uploading data to DCOR
- Sharing (private) data with others
- Citing data on DCOR
- Frequently Asked Questions
- I need help with something that’s not covered here
- Why do I have to specify a creative commons license when uploading data?
- Can I upload a test dataset somewhere?
- What happens in the background when I upload a dataset?
- Why can’t I add resources to existing datasets?
- Why can’t I delete datasets or resources?
- DCOR Development